Monday, April 18, 2011

Kunci Jawaban Tugas English 8E & 8F

Tugas Inggris 8E - 8F

A. Put the verb into the correct form!
1. Please don’t make so much noise. I am trying to work.
2. It is getting dark. Shall I turn on the light?
3. The Panama Canal connects the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
4. I don’t often drink coffee.
5. Let’s go out. It is not raining now.
6. I must go now. It is getting late.
7. The river Nile flows into Mediterranean.
8. Paul is never late. He always gets to work on time
9. Julia is very good at language. She speaks four languages very well.
10. “Hurry up, it’s time to leave.” “OK, I am coming"
B. Put the verb into the correct form: present continuous or present simple.
1. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?
2. Don’t put the dictionary away. I am using it.
3. Don’t put the dictionary away. I need it.
4. Who is that man? What he wants? atau What does he want?
5. Who is that man? Why is looking at us?
6. Alan says he is 80 years old, but nobody believe him.
7. She told me her name, but I don't remember  it now.
8. I thought of selling my car. Would you be interested in buying it?
9. I think you should sell your car. You do not use it very often
10. Air consists mainly of nitrogen and oxygen.
C. Complete the sentences using the following verbs in the correct form:

buy catch cost fall hurt sell spend teach throw believe eat flow make rise tell translate

1. Bees ____________honey (make)
2. Vegetarians _________________meat (do not eat)
3. An atheist __________________________in God (does not believe))
4. We could not afford to keep our car, so we _______________it.(sold)
5. Jim ____________________the ball to Sue, who ___________________it? (throws)/(catches)
6. The sun _______________in the east.(rises)
7. An interpreter ______________________on language into another(translates)
8. Liars are people who _____________________________the truth.(do not tell)
9. The river Amazon ___________________________into the Atlantic Ocean.(flows)
10. Ann _________________a lot of money yesterday. She ____________ a dress which _________$100 (spent)(bought)(costs)

D. Each of the following sentences contains either one or two grammatical errors. Underline the errors and write the correct sentence in the lines provided.
1. If I was you, I will make sure that I work very hard for my exams.
_______________________________________________________ (If I were you...)
2. Checks this out!
__________________(Check this out)
3. Each of the following paragraphs contain either one or two grammatical error.(contains/errors)
________________________________________________________________
4. I saw the old man crossed the road in a drunken manner.(crossing)
______________________________________________
5. He always seem to knew what is going to happen next.(seems to know)
_____________________________________________
6. His thrill-seeking behavior has bring about his downfall.(brought)
_____________________________________________________
7. Nobody would understood the pain my mother had to went to to bring us up.(understand/ to go to)
_______________________________________________________________
8. As I was lying on my bed, I suddenly feel something crowled up my left leg.(felt)
_____________________________________________________________
9. You may came along, but you must promise to behave yourself.(come)
_________________________________________________________
10. Bungling along would only hastened your demised(hasten/demising)
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment